We frequently meet new business owners who are looking to incorporate and start a business. We will meet with you to ensure that you are keeping proper books and records from the beginning. We can help you register for GST/HST, set up a payroll account and walk you through what all of this means. We can help you make decisions on what software programs to purchase, what month to select as your year-end and any other questions you may have when starting your business. We are here to help with starting a business and make sure you understand your new obligations. We deliver professional accounting services to our clients who do their own book keeping on a very reasonable and affordable price.
We Deal with:
Tax remittance calculations (HST, EHT, WS&IB, payroll deductions)
Cash flow preparation
What we do for you? Our steps include but are not limited to:
• Preparing monthly Profit and Loss statement
• Preparing monthly Balance Sheet statement
• Preparing necessary reports for year-end closing
• Assisting in year-end closing
• Financial analysis & consultations about their company’s current financial situation.
• Filing GST / HST return
• Filing PST return
• Filing CRA payroll remittance
• Preparing T4 and T4 summary
• Assisting in dealing with authorities regarding tax filing